Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Things I miss...

Every day you cross my mind from the moment I wake up till I close my eyes at night.There are always memories of things we used to do together or what I would do for you. I miss you ever second of every day! You have no idea how much my heart aches for you Mandy. I miss my little sister! My heart has been crushed into a thousand little pieces, I feel so lost and empty with you gone. There isn't one thing I wouldn't do or give to have you back or even just have one last moment with you, I wish I could just hug you one last time!

  • I miss the sound of your voice! I try finding videos of you talking just so I can hear you. It kills me because I feel like i'm going to forget what you sound like!
  • I actually miss fighting over clothes and mom yelling at us to just share and stop complaining.
  • I miss your amazing sense of style. I always admired the way you dressed and wished I was able to pull off half the stuff you wore.
  • I miss the way you stomped around the house, you would sound like you were a 300 pound guy. I swear I can still hear your loud footsteps sometimes.
  • I miss my shopping buddy! Buying things now just doesn't seem right anymore. There has been times I went to shop thinking it would make me feel happier like it used to and I ended up putting everything back that I had in my cart and left and just cried.
  • I miss going places with you, we went everywhere together from shopping, getting food, taking you places,picking up your friends everywhere! Its hard driving in my car now, I always look over to the passenger seat and picture you sitting there singing and being the DJ and having all our talks. I still have those mini pics on my visors in my car we took years ago at that chinese photo booth place its like having a piece of you with me when I drive.
  • I miss getting that 3:00 text saying "hi" (meaning can you come get me from school?) I picked you up every day and would take your friends home as well. Ive still take your friends home from school if they text me and ask for a ride. 
  • I miss helping you curl/straighten your hair and do your makeup
  • I miss how we used to try and race and beat each other to the big bathroom so we could shower first. 
  • I miss doing the butt bible with you and going on our walks on the trial or down foothill. Whenever we would go on walks we would talk and laugh so hard. I used to try and get you to walk far with me and the times we would walk far you would end up calling mom to come pick us up so we didn't have to walk back or we would go to McDonalds and get an ice cream. haha
  • I miss cuddling with you on the couch or in our rooms while watching tv. 
  • I miss when we would wrestle and mom would yell at us and tell us to stop and we would just respond and be like this is how we show we love each other! Mom used to get so mad when we used to bite each other or leave hickeys on each others arms haha.
  • I miss how you were pretty much the only person I would be my complete self with and act dorky and not care. 
  • I miss your funny voices and crazy faces. You used to always make faces when we were at a restaurant or driving around to random people or do it to our boyfriends when they weren't looking and stop once they would pay attention acting like you weren't doing anything.
  • I miss making you lunches for school. You always asked me to make you sandwiches for school or when you were just hungry at home, you always said you like mine the best(:
  • I miss giving you your daily hugs even when you didn't want them I wouldn't let you escape.
  • I miss the way we would say I love you to each other. We had our secret way of saying it. We would tell each other " your ugly" & "your uglier" meaning I love you ,and I love you more!<3
I JUST MISS YOU, EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!<3 I love you!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment